TJSB Bank or the Thane Janata Sahakari Bank is one of the well known supportive banks in India. The bank was started back in 1972. And in case if you are looking ahead to get started with the TJSB Netbanking, then I am here to help you out.
The bank has more than 135 branches, and there are a lot of people who are using this bank for different purposes. However, the thing is that not so many people are aware of how to get started with the TJSB Netbanking.
And in this article, I am going to talk about this only. I will talk about how you can create a TJSB Netbanking account and login to your account.
So let’s just head into the topic without wasting much of the time:
How to register for TJSB Netbanking account and activate it?
If you wish to use the net banking feature of TJSB bank, then you will need to get the account activated at first. And to do so, you can go ahead and follow these steps:
- First of all, you will need to visit your home branch of Thane Janata Sahakari Bank.
- From there, you will need to obtain an application to apply for the Thane Janata Sahakari Bank Internet banking facility.
- Next, you will need to fill in the application with the required details, and once you are done doing that. You will need to verify the details.
- Once you are done verifying the details, simply go ahead and submit the form to your bank.
- Then the bank will update the account for you. And you receive a PIN through the mail, which you can use to activate TJSB Netbanking.
How To Obtain Thane Janata Sahakari Bank ID and Password?
Now let’s just talk about the steps that we have to follow to obtain Thane Janata Sahakari Bank ID and Password. Without the Bank Id and Password, you will not be able to use the net banking feature.
And you will find the net banking ID and the user ID in the welcome kit provided by your account while creating an account at the TJSB bank. And the password you will get via the mail.
- So first of all, you will need to visit the website of the Thane Janata Sahakari Bank by going to the following link: www.tjsbbank.co.in.
- Next, on the right side of the page, you will find the Login option. Simply click on it.
- Now you will need to enter your Login ID and Password.
- Then, simply hit the Login button, and on your first login, you will be asked to change your login ID and Password.
- Simply follow all the screen instructions and change the login ID and the transaction passwords.
- Once done, you will have to login to your account again with the new login details, and you are all done.
So that was all for the TJSB net banking. I hope this has answered your question. In case if you need more help, I would recommend you to visit your home branch, and they will help you with further information.
Also, if there is anything you would like to ask me, then do feel free to comment below, and I will surely help you out.