If you are a PlayStation gamer, then the PlayStation Credit card is something that you would must be interested in. As it is one of the best things that a gamer can get. Since as a gamer, you mostly spend your money on different gaming accessories and new games. So the PSN card will help you to get some rewards.
It has some of the great benefits and satisfies all the gamers needs in an easy way. However, to give you a better understanding of it, here is our PlayStation credit card review. This way you will be able to get a better idea.
So let’s just head into the topic without wasting much of the time:
PlayStation Credit Card Review
PlayStation credit card is one of the best options for the avid PlayStation gamers. It comes with lots of amazing benefits. Also, the best part of this card is that when you apply and get an approved PlayStation CC, you will get $50 as PlayStation store credit. Using the credit card, you will be able to buy a new game or something else. However, the purchase has to make within the 90 days.
Moreover, PlayStation store purchases also come with 1x points. Alongside that, you will earn 3x points every time you purchase on all PlayStation and Sony purchases at authorized retailers. However, to get a credit card from PlayStation, you will need to have a credit score of 670 or higher. Also, there is no annual fee included in the credit card.
Top Benefits of PlayStation Credit Card
- It will allow you to get to earn 5,000 Sony Rewards points when you make your first purchase.
- You will get 5 points per $1 spent on all PlayStation Store purchases and on PlayStation and Sony products.
- You will get 3 points per $1 spent on your monthly mobile phone bill.
- On every $1 spent on all other purchases, you will get 1 point.
- Offers 50% back as a statement credit off a 12-month PlayStation Plus Membership. However, you will need to spend at least $3,000 on any purchases you make within a year.
- Offers 10% back as a statement credit off on different entertainment services. These services include PlayStation Now, Spotify available on PlayStation Music and PlayStation Vue.
- No extra fees on foreign transactions.
Should You Get the PlayStation Card?
So now coming to the bottom line of the story, Should You Get the PlayStation Card?
Well if you are someone who often purchases PlayStation gamers or Sony products. Then PSN Card might be the best option that you can try out. It allows you to earn points on your every spending. Also, it offers you a number of additional Sony Rewards, including shopping through their Marketplace, taking advantage of special deals and completing certain activities. So overall if you see the bigger picture it would be absolutely valuable for you.
So that was all about the PSN Card. Now go ahead and check if it meets your requirements or not. Also, for any questions, feel free to let us know.
- Marvel Credit Card