Common Service Centre (CSC) is one of the mission mode projects towards making our nation “a digital nation”. In simple words, Apna CSC is a pan India network that works towards making our country a digital country. To be an instance, CSC (Customer Service Centre) is a front-end public utility service for government and non-government service delivery points that are only meant for the customers enabled with communication and information technology. Check simple steps to CSC registration below.
The central government of India has established this scheme to provide access to the people for social welfares, healthcare, utility payments, financial, education, FMCG products, entertainment, banking, financial services, and agriculture services. It also hosts B2C and G2C in rural and remote areas. To be an instance, the new registration is now open for the Customer Service Centre. The main purpose of this article is to let you people aware of the correct registration process for the same.
As of now, the CSC (Customer Service Centre) registration can be only done online. The applications are efficiently advised to get ready with their scanned and important documents for VLE CSC registration. Moreover, the applicants should be having a working mobile number and email ID for completing the verification process. It is more advised to read out all the terms and conditions including guidelines before filling out the form for doing CSC registration.
Must Read – How To Create Free Website and Earn Money Online?
Therefore, before directly coming to the registration process. Let me mention the required documents and also the eligibility for the registration.
Here is the list of complete documents that are required during CSC registration. As I mentioned earlier that applicant should have their scanned copy and in the right format for uploading online.
- Pan card: Pan card works as proof of Identity. Hence, It is needed.
- Aadhar card: Aadhar card works as a proof of address. Hence, It is needed.
- Bank account details: Bank account details needed for security and some other tasks.
- Infrastructure details: It is an essential detail that the department should know.
- Email ID: It is required to complete the email validation process.
- Mobile number: It is required to complete the OTP verification process.
- Educational qualification document: It is an essential document as it shows how knowledgeable you are.
- Passport size photo: Passport size photo to make sure that you are only applying for the registration.
- Copy of canceled cheque: Canceled cheque is generally required for the verification of your bank account details and security.
- CSC Centre photos (Inside and outside): You are required to upload CSC center photos for completing the verification.
All the applicants must fulfill the eligibility criteria before doing the registration process.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be more than 28 years.
- Applicants must have qualified their 10th examination board.
- There is no restriction on any gender, caste or religion.
- All the VLE’s should have basic knowledge about the computer to handle the things efficiently.
- The VLE’s must be motivated enough to serve local people and do motivate them as well.
Now, as we know the list of required documents and also, the eligibility criteria of the Customer Service Centre (CSC). It is time to follow out of the registration process. (It is only for those who have the complete list of required documents and comes under the eligibility criteria)
- First, visit the official website of CSC. You can visit the official website by clicking here https://csc.gov.in/
- On the homepage. Click on the CSC registration button that will be present under the CSC network sites section.
- On the next screen. Under the VLE registration section. Click on the new registration link.
- You can also directly visit this link https://register.csc.gov.in/register to open the registration page instantly.
- Now, on the next screen. You will be asked to choose the type of application.
- Select “VLE” as the type of application, enter the mobile number and click on the Next button.
- On the next screen. The candidates are now required to fill up all the necessary and required information asked on the screen.
- The candidates need to authenticate themself by verified their email ID, mobile number.
- Once the authentication is over. The candidates can now go to various sections to complete the application form.
- The candidates are now required to upload all the needed documents.
- Once the candidate is finished with uploading all the documents. They now have to enter the infrastructure details along with center photos.
- Upon filling all the information and uploading all the necessary documents. The candidate now needs to click on the submit button.
- Once the process is finished. An application ID along with the reference slip will be provided.
Within some time frame. You will know that either your application is rejected or approved. If your application gets approved then you will receive the VLE and digital login details via SMS.
Read More – How to earn money online with Google
How to Check CSC Application Status?
We are done with the registration process but how we will know that our application is approved or not? No worries. If you do not get the email from the center then you can manually check the status of your CSC application. I already have mentioned the steps below.
- First, visit this link for checking the CSC application status. https://register.csc.gov.in/register/status
- Second, you need to put your application reference number on the screen.
- Enter the captcha code and click on the submit button.
- Within a few seconds, the application status will be available on your screen.
Note: There is no need to worry. If your application gets rejected then you can also apply again for the same.
We know the CSC comes under the national e-governance plan and under the scheme of making our country a digital country. It is generally a front-end delivery point for government and non-government sectors. The main work of CSC is to connect local people from rural and remote areas with government departments, banks, and insurance companies, etc.