A house loan is the amount of money a person borrows from any bank or money lender at a certain interest rate and is charged per month with an Equated Monthly Installment (EMI). Get competitive home loan rates at flexible loan schemes that allow you to meet your financial requirements. Check the process of Yes Bank Home Loan below.
Types of Home Loans:
- Home Purchase Loan: People can get this loan type to buy a new home or land
- Self-construction Loan: Loan to obtain a plot of self-building on a pre-owned site
- Home Improvement Loan: Loan for repair and reconstruction of your existing home
- Home Loan Top-up: Loan to help secure extra financing and existing home loan at competitive rates
- Home Loan Transfer: Loan to cover the balance of home loans payments from other banks and housing finance businesses
- Attractive rates of interests
- Self-employed people’s tailor-made home loan services to provide security for a loan
- Hassle-free transfer of credit from the existing financial institution to YES Bank
- Avail redemption facility for YES Bank transfer of the loan
- Customers can use a Home Loan for longer tenures for up to 35 years, to guarantee smaller EMIs
- Speedy processing to help you get a Home Loan faster and more efficiently
- Full or Partial Prepayment charges
- Convenient doorstep services
Read More – What is SBI CIF Number and How to Find It? (4 Easy Methods)
Who can apply for Home Loans at YES Bank?
Also, as part of its Global Indian Banking System for Non-Resident Indians, YES Bank provides housing loans to NRIs. If you meet the basic conditions mentioned below, you can apply for a home loan with YES Bank:
- Age: Applicants age must be between 23-60 years
- Income: Individuals should have a monthly salary of INR 25000 p.m. and Self-Employed must show income proof of INR 4 lacs p.a.
- Experience: Salaried employees should have job experience of 2 years and self-employed individuals should have business stability of 2 years.
- Loan Amount Granted: People can get an amount of Rs. 10 lakhs to Rs. 5 crores.
The process to Get Home Loans at YES Bank:
People can apply in person at the nearest branch or online for a home loan with YES Bank. You can find more details regarding home loan with YES Bank individuals with just a call to 1800-419-1717 or message as YES HL to 9223390909. This online form is also accessible for consumers to fill out their financial requirements and get an immediate call from YES Bank officials.
Although YES Bank promises fast approvals, consumers should verify that they have the documents needed as below.
- Salaried and Self-Employed work experience documents
- Application with photograph
- Aadhaar Card (non-mandatory for NRIs)
- Address Proof
- Identity Proof
- Signature Proof
- Pan Card/Form 60
- Latest two years payslips
- Last two years sales tax returns comprising income calculation/audited balance sheet/profit and loss statement/tax audit summary
- Qualification Proof documents
- Last 6 months Bank Statement showing credited salary details