YES Bank is one of the major banking institutions in the private sector. This serves as the benefactor for businesses that need monetary assets for business expansion. YES Bank offers various Business loans to self-employed people and businessmen to provide them with financial assistance to start a new business or to grow an existing company. Here is the guide on how to apply for the Yes Bank Business Loan.
The loan amount available is from Rs. 2 lakhs to 4 crores. The bank’s loans are dedicated to security. The disbursement of the loan depends on the borrower’s credibility and the tenure as well. Lenders with a good credit history and a secure financial position can be granted with a high loan amount. The disbursement amount depends, though, on the scheme that the consumer prefers.
Why Prefer YES Bank Business Loan?
For start-ups and established companies, YES Bank offers business loans at an affordable rate. With YES Bank you can quickly execute your business idea because it makes money accessible in no time. Also, the YES Bank business loan is the best option for you for many other reasons like
- Clear verification of the loan
- A loan service fee of only up to 3 percent
- Please enjoy your business loan without any protection
- No additional costs
- Receive cash in just 2 days
- Extend the repayment period up to 60 months
- Order your loans in just a few clicks
- Receive a high quantum loan up to 50 lac
Business Loan Schemes:
Yes Sambhav Business Loan: Loan eligible for Rs. 20,00,000 minimum up to Rs. 1,00,00,000 limit
Yes Samriddhi Business Loan: Flexible loan sanctions are available up to Rs. 4,00,00,000 and depends on the annual turnover
Yes Suyog Business Loan: Users can get a maximum loan amount of Rs. 2,00,00,000 having good CIBIL score
The interest rate on a business loan depends on several considerations, such as loan amount, tenor and client existence. When a customer has qualified for the loan the effective cost shall be calculated by the bank.
Eligibility Required to apply for Yes Bank Business Loan:
A loan may be made available to all SMEs engaged in manufacturing, trade, and services. There is no provision for the following business units under any loan types
- Real estate investments
- Business finance firms
- Seasonal company trading
- A company with negative list according to Yes Bank loan policy
Key Documents required to apply for YES Bank Business Loan:
- Applicants should fill MSME Application Form.
- Current three years Annual Report comprising 2 years Audited Declarations and all plans
- Two years of revenue prediction
- ITR returns together with the applicant/co-applicant/guarantor income estimate for at least the last 2 years
- Current financial year sales tax/VAT returns
- CC/OD/Current Account Statement for the last 6 months
- Latest 6 months Repayment Track Statement
- Vintage proof like Shop & Pollution Certificate and so forth
- Applicants KYC documents
- Housing/Property Documents shown as Security
- Self Certified Net worth statement of the Applicant
- Major company’s latest Audited Financials
- Order in hand and, if necessary, appropriate agreement