Aadhaar or Aadhaar card is a unique proof of identity which contains an individual’s demographic and biometric details. Aadhaar card is provided by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). An Aadhaar Card may be registered by all Indian citizens.Check UIDAI Aadhaar Card Verification Process Online below.
One of the most important documents you need for different services is the Aadhaar card. This card is your unique identity and includes your biometric and demographic details as well as your personal details. The Aadhaar Card is published by the Indian Unique Identification Authority (UIDAI). UIDAI provides a 12-digit unique identification number that would confirm your address and identity when you register for Aadhaar at a center near you. To get Aadhaar card the entire system has been streamlined and it is now widely accepted as a proof of identity. You have to verify the Aadhaar card once you get this Aadhaar.
Process of Aadhaar Card Verification:
Aadhaar verification is the method of confirming the validity of your Aadhaar number. The verification process includes uploading the exclusive 12-digit unique Aadhaar number. UIDAI does not only provide the Indian people with Aadhaar cards but also retains information of all Indian cardholders. After you’ve registered for the Aadhaar card and received an Aadhaar code, you can easily check your Aadhaar card.
Must Read – How To Invest In Mutual Funds In 2020 – A Complete Guide
Purpose of Aadhaar Card Verification:
At the time of verification of Aadhaar, the name, age, gender, state, and status of the cardholder will be shown. If there is any inaccuracy in the information provided, the cardholder may directly contact UIDAI. Aadhaar cardholder can call the toll-free number or send an email to contact UIDAI.
UIDAI has allowed your card to be checked digitally on its official website without much hassle. To check your Aadhaar cards, it is imperative that you have your Aadhaar number. The steps to follow below are listed in order to check your Aadhaar card online:
- Go to the official UIDAI website to check Aadhaar.
- Select the “Aadhaar services” option visible on the page.
- Select the option “Verify Aadhaar” for the verification process.
- Enter your Aadhaar 12 digit unique number in the provided field.
- Type the security code and select the “Submit” option.
- All the details of your Aadhaar card will be displayed.
- Also, users can know the issued status of your Aadhaar card.
How to Check Whether your Aadhaar Card is Inactive?
If your Aadhaar has not been used for the last 3 continuous years i.e. you have not linked your Aadhaar to any bank account or PAN or have used it for any other transactions, such as providing EPFO with the Aadhaar details for the purpose of claiming pension and so forward, your Aadhaar card will be disabled by UIDAI helpline and Aadhaar enrolment centre officers. Follow steps to check Aadhaar status.
- Visit https://uidai.gov.in/
- Select ‘Verify Aadhaar Number’ under the ‘Aadhaar Services’ option.
- Enter the 12-digit Aadhaar number and the captcha code.
- Click on the ‘Verify’ button to check if your Aadhaar card is valid or inactivate. If the checkmark is green in color, then your Aadhaar card is active.